Student Account Payments
Student Account Payments/Deposits can be made using any of the methods listed below.
1. Zelle (Please use email@example.com to make a Zelle payment).
Payments made to Great Lakes Academy using Zelle will show our corporate name, G.R.E.A.T. Kids w/ADHD a Texas Non profit.
2. Check, Cash, or Money Order delivered in person or mailed to the school office.
3. If you have received an “emailed invoice” for Activities, Aftercare or Tuition, you may make an online payment directly from within the invoice using Intuit.
- Click the “View & Pay Invoice” button in the email, toward the bottom.
- Click the “Pay now” button in the upper right, when viewing the online invoice.
- This eCheck payment method uses a secure service from Intuit (makers of TurboTax and Quickbooks) that allows you to pay GLA invoices online for free.
4. If a Zelle payment is not a payment option for your family, please feel free to make a deposit to your student’s Activity and/or Aftercare Account using Authorize.net, an alternate secure online payment method.
- Simply click on “Authorize.net” below, to make your online payment.
- The online system does not accept credit card payments.
5. Visa, Mastercard, Discover – In person or by phone to the school office at 972-517-7498 extension 110 or extension 101.
PLEASE NOTE: a 3% service fee will be added to credit card payments when making Tuition Payments Only. Activity Account and After Care Payments will not incur this service fee. Credit Card Fees for Tuition Payments are now permitted as per the State of Texas H.B. No. 1881 which passed by Texas State Legislature on May 23, 2015.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not provide, sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.