1) Click the following link to complete an online Student Inquiry Form.
Upon receipt of your request, our Director will contact you to answer any questions you may have and schedule a day and time for you to tour our school.
2) Prospective students will visit a Great Lakes Academy classroom for three consecutive days.
3) Following the visit, the parents will meet with the Director to receive feedback and notice of recommendation.
4) The final admission decision is based on all the information gathered from parents, teachers, academic, psychological, and physical records, and any additional testing deemed necessary, as well as available space.
5) Parents are notified immediately.
*Please Note: A Psycho-Educational evaluation is required to determine levels of intellectual function and academic skill level in the areas of basic reading comprehension, math reasoning, math calculation, listening comprehension, and written expression within two weeks of admission and once every three years thereafter. If a current test is not available, on site testing can be arranged for an additional fee.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not provide, sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.