Fundraising - How to Donate
Thank you for your consideration.
All donations made to Great Lakes Academy directly benefit our students and are tax deductible. Great Lakes Academy is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
There are many options for making your donation (see below):
1. Zelle (Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation using Zelle).
Payments made to Great Lakes Academy using Zelle will show our corporate name, G.R.E.A.T. Kids w/ADHD a Texas Non profit.
2. If a donation with Zelle is not an option for your family, please feel free to make an online donation using Authorize.net.
- Simply click on “Authorize.net” below, to make your online donation.
- The online payment system does not accept credit card payments.
3. Credit Card Donations can also be accepted by calling the school office directly.
4. Check, Cash, or Money Order delivered in person or mailed to the school office.
At GLA there are many opportunities for giving; whether they are your time, gifts, or services. Please contact our main office below for information about these opportunities.
In person, mail or email to:
Great Lakes Academy
Address: 6000 Custer Road
Plano, Texas 75023
Phone: 972-517-7498 x 100
Great Lakes Academy greatly appreciates your support!
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not provide, sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.