1) Click the following link to complete an online Student Inquiry Form.
Upon receipt of your request (usually within an hour during regular business hours), our Director will contact you to answer any questions you may have and schedule a day and time for you to tour our school.
2) Prospective students will visit a Great Lakes Academy classroom for three consecutive days.
3) Following the visit, the parents will meet with the Admissions Committee to receive feedback and notice of recommendation.
4) The final admission decision is based on all the information gathered from parents, teachers, academic, psychological, and physical records, and any additional testing deemed necessary, as well as available space.
5) Parents are notified immediately.
*Please Note: A Psycho-Educational evaluation is required to determine levels of intellectual function and academic skill level in the areas of basic reading comprehension, math reasoning, math calculation, listening comprehension, and written expression within two weeks of admission and once every three years thereafter. If a current test is not available, on site testing can be arranged for an additional fee.