Great Lakes Academy now offers financial aid to families with both: (1) a student that has been offered placement and (2) whose parents have demonstrated financial need through the Financial Aid Application Process. All parents who feel they require assistance in paying tuition should apply.
In order to maintain confidentiality, GLA utilizes School & Student Services by NAIS to collect, compile and report financial information for families who choose to apply.
Assistance is awarded annually and a new application must be submitted each year.
Renewals of current financial aid are given preference over new applicants and requests from current families are given preference over new applicants.
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid for New or Returning Families
Apply on-line to http://sss.nais.org
Create an account or Log-In and follow the instructions.
Make sure you indicate Great Lakes Academy to receive the application.
* DO NOT send any information directly to the school.
- Previous accounts must be in good standing in order to qualify for Financial Aid.
- Additional information may be requested of families who own their own businesses.
- Great Lakes Academy does not award Merit based Financial Aid.
- Families will be notified by mail or email of their Financial Award.
Questions regarding the application process should be directed to Marjolein J. Borsten, Executive Director.